- Join a truly professional, hardworking, dedicated team
- Established national company with long term contracts
- Award rates and fantastic reward and recognition program
BIC’s Core Values
BIC drives the industry with innovation and ethical practices with our core values being Safety, Respect, Team Work, Commitment to Employees, Honesty and Customer Focus.
The purpose of the Supervisor is to manage the cleaning services provided to our Premium and A-Grade towers within the Brisbane CBD to ensure a high-quality service is provided to the client. The Supervisor is further responsible for providing solid leadership, building growth and ensuring the long term sustainability of the contract.
This role entails working in a challenging environment, often under high pressure and having to deal with conflicting priorities, to ensure the contract is managed in an efficient and effective manner. The Supervisor position therefore requires the individual to plan, organise, and prioritise their work in order to meet targets and strict deadlines and provide timely and accurate information to all stakeholders, with the willingness to work flexible hours and an ability to manage their own time in order to meet deadlines.
- A leadership role in a cleaning services environment;
- Managing a team of employees within a cleaning environment;
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Previous experience using commercial and industrial cleaning equipment.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
If you are interested in joining our BIC family, please submit your application including a cover letter addressing the criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org