BIC is a leading provider of cleaning services and an opportunity now exists for an Executive Manager to become an integral part of our BIC management team.
The company prides itself on being one of the leading service providers to the cleaning industry and has based their reputation on providing high quality services, attention to detail and listening to clients’ needs and expectations.
The position is based in the Perth CBD with an immediate start.
BIC’s Core Values & Unique Selling Points
BIC drives the industry with innovation and ethical practices with our core values being Safety, Respect, Team Work, Commitment to Employees, Honesty and Customer Focus.
Our USP’s are within the investment in our people, sustainability, innovation and technology and by ensuring full transparency through our CAF accreditation and adherence to the Modern Slavery Framework.
Personal Attributes and Skills
You must possess sound knowledge and understanding of operations in the cleaning industry and have exceptional customer service, along with the ability to set goals, lead and develop others.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Strong influencer and the ability to build relationships.
- Managerial and leadership skills.
- Experience within Management positions in the Cleaning Industry.
- Ability to be organised and be able to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of the cleaning specifications relevant to each site.
- Identification of customer needs and challenges.
If you are interested in joining our BIC family, please submit your application including a cover letter addressing the criteria to Applications@bic-services.com.au.