An opportunity now exists for an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team.
Working closely with the CEO, General Manager – Strategic Growth and the Executive Management team, you will lead the Marketing and Communications strategy for BIC Services. Your role is critical in maintaining and growing the organisation’s brand, supporter base and reach across Australia.
You will be the brand guardian, taking pride in how we are represented for consumers across all channels with a unified communications strategy. You will be the key driving force behind our marketing strategy for our ongoing growth and innovation strategies.
You will provide strategic leadership for the organisation relevant to your role, demonstrating collaboration and working together to achieve the common goal. We want someone in our team who is passionate about making a lasting change.
If you want to work in a positive, energetic team and have the desire to make a real difference then this might be the role for you.
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Manage all social media channels and content in line with company objectives and target markets
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives, implement and execute.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Create and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns, including exposure and applications for industry-related awards.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Report on campaign success.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials and on all agreed platforms.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/ or demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Demonstratable experience in managing and updating digital marketing including social media.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Excellent creative and writing skills, including content creation and storytelling.
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills.
- Data-driven marketing and analytics.
- SEO/SEM strategy.
- Brand and campaign management experience.
- Omni-channel communication – singular experience for consumers across all channels and thinking of the brand in terms of the customer or employee perspective.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org