BIC Services has submitted its first Modern Slavery Statement for FY2020 and updated its previous Modern Slavery Framework. Our first Modern Slavery statement builds on our previous framework and ensures that we remain a leader in identifying and managing modern slavery risks.
Highlights Of Our Approach To Modern Slavery
- Creating our Modern Slavery Statement and Steering Committee
- Improving transparency in our supply chain
- Renewing our Contractor Prequalification with the Cleaning Accountability Framework
- Conducting an in-depth review of all of our Modern Slavery Framework support policies and procedures
- Providing ongoing Modern Slavery training for our leadership team
- Using our BIC Project Equity to push for above-industry wages
You can view our full Modern Slavery Statement and Framework here. It contains an in-depth analysis of our business practices and supply chains.
BIC Services will continue to remain vigilant against the risks of modern slavery. As a company that is committed to OUR PEOPLE and a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, we want to play our part in eradicating modern slavery and ensure everyone has access to fair and decent work.